ITS LOOKING DOUBTFUL.
ITS LOOKING VERY DOUBTFUL.
For those who have paid a deposit for March 2021 in any of our caravans, and the park is still closed.
You have 2 choices.
1: you can have a full refund of any monies paid...guaranteed.
All you need to do is message me and give me your bank details to refund to.
Alternatively you can transfer any monies paid to a later date..(depending on availability).
The choice is completely yours but if you decide to take the refund, please keep us in mind for the future.
As for April bookings I think it's better to wait and see.
The same applies to April bookings for refunds etc.
Take care all.