THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE APPRECIATED THAT WE CANNOT LET OUT CARAVANS OUT WHILE THE PARKS ARE CLOSED DURING THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES. I have spoken to 2 guests this evening regarding dates when the park has extended the closure and they do appreciate the situation. One guest said they wanted me to hold their £50 deposit to a later date...thank you. The other I have sent their deposit back and they have said they definitely want to book again...thank you. It is in the best interests of all if the parks keep closed until it is safe for us all to go out again and enjoy a well earned break. Take care. Andy & Denise.